Airborne Death From Above @ Georgina Paintball

Go down

Airborne Death From Above @ Georgina Paintball

Post by theA5Hero on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:56 pm

My helmet camera footage from the Airborne Death From Above scenario event this past sunday at Georgina Paintball. Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-Dh6icUIXQ&feature=youtu.be

theA5Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Airborne Death From Above @ Georgina Paintball

Post by PtDoughnut on Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:04 am

Question at such a big event why did you only use pistol? Looked like tons of fun though
PtDoughnut

View user profile http://www.paintballpa.com

Back to top Go down

Post by theA5Hero on Wed May 02, 2012 9:50 am

Why only the pistol? A few reasons. I've been playing paintball off and on for a ten years now, and I've owned many different setups( I currently have eight guns.) With bigger setups you tend to sit back and sling more paint rather than move up and really get in on the action. I needed something a bit more challenging to keep it interesting, so a year or so ago I started playing with pistols. To me it's just a lot more fun.

It also makes for better footage, I think. A lot of people have helmet cameras and barrel cameras now, but to really get good footage you have to get up close and personal with the opposing team. A lot of people don't do this, they sit back and sling paint, and it's often impossible to tell what they're even shooting at. With only ten rounds in the gun, you're more inclined to get up close and makes those shots count.

But the most important reason why I use a pistol, is because I'm really cheap. I like not having to buy a whole case of paint.Smile Every game is a cheap game when you're running with a pistol.

theA5Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by theA5Hero on Wed May 02, 2012 9:54 am

At Georgina's previous scenario game I ran with my A-5 with a 30 round tac-cap. The little bit of extra capacity definitely helped with trying to pick people off through the thick brush. But the main reason I used the A-5 was because both of my Zeus' were out of comission at the time. I still had fun, but I would have rather used the Zeus.

theA5Hero

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down